We are looking for a talented Digital Designer, skilled in a variety of formats (mainly image and video), to join Kord. This is a role for someone that has the creative and technical skills to design and produce high quality graphics, illustrations, branding and short videos. Candidates must have a passion for digital content and deep understanding of how to create impact through their creations.
WHATS IT LIKE TO WORK AT KORD
Kord is a newly centralized digital marketing agency that aims to focus solely on the music and entertainment industry both regionally and internationally. We work with some of the worlds leading musicians, record labels, distribution agencies, establishments and publications in creating consistent experiences across all global brands in helping reach their target audience with the right messages.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- — Create brilliant, engaging, exciting, multi-media content and creative assets.
- — Bringing the brief and concept to life based on the client’s needs and vision.
- — Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- — Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- — Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- — Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales.
- — Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- — Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- — Apply your knowledge of how to create impact on brand and social media channels to the creation of different variables of design
- — Bachelors Degree in Graphics design or relevant field.
- — Proven graphic designing and video editing experience.
- — Strong portfolio of illustrations, graphics and videos.
- — Familiarity with design software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Premiere, Aftereffects).
- — Interest in the music and entertainment industry.
- — Ability to write fluently in Arabic and English.
- — 1-3 years work experience.