Video Editor / Colorist
As a Video Editor at , You’ll lead, produce, and edit video that engages an audience and gets them coming back for more. The ideal candidate loves to roll up their sleeves and take recorded video and turn it into compelling content that generates a buzz. In addition, you have these skills and experiences:
- Editing a variety of content in Premiere, from ingesting footage and transcoding on through to final exports.
- Consulting with creative directors and other stakeholders to align on vision.
- Color grading with Davinci Resolve & Premiere.
- Be able to interpret notes and act on client feedback.
- Making cut-downs of existing edits.
- Audio mixing.
- Create exports and prep final versions of videos for client delivery; that includes various formats appropriate to web, broadcast, social, gifs, banners, etc.
- Ensuring that projects are prepped for archiving.
- Matching motion graphics assets to live action footage.
- Add graphics, digitally improve picture quality, and ensure videos meet brand guidelines
- Work well in a team environment, and provide editorial guidance in pre-shoot meetings, on site or set, and in post-production
- Be able to manage multiple projects while also meeting project deadlines
- Possess outstanding organization skills. Your organization drives your ability to successfully edit video and meet deadlines
- Be able to work a flexible schedule, which may include evenings or weekends as needed
Working at kord
Kord creates ideas in music, visual and lifestyle culture to help brands find their place within peoples’ lives. We apply a culture-first approach to everything we do, working closely with our clients on all aspects of their marketing – including brand, content and social strategies, partnership development, and event activations – building ideas and stories that go beyond the ordinary.
Who you are is just as important to us as what you can do. As a business, we place a huge value on empathy, collaboration and honesty at all levels, and encourage an environment that values our staff’s unique insight, expertise and life experience. We want to work with people who can bring a creative mindset and disruptive thinking to our projects.