Senior Graphic Designer
We are seeking to hire a highly motivated and organized Senior Graphic Designer who is passionate about working out of the box and making ideas come to life. Creates templates and all required graphics for complex and / or mega proposals, interviews and in-house materials. Creates the design and layout, and coordinates production of various materials.
We recognise that talented people come from all walks of life. Whether you’re a graduate or not, left school early or have prior agency experience, we value your interests, character and life experience over formal qualifications. With that in mind, we’re looking for people to join our team who:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a graphic designer, senior graphic designer or lead role in creating a diverse range of designs
- Have a passion for design at the intersection where visual and music culture meet.
- Can demonstrate a strong and varied portfolio that demonstrates your skills as a designer.
- Have a proficient understanding of the Adobe graphic design suite (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- Have a basic knowledge of video editing and motion graphics software (e.g. Adobe Premiere and After Effects).
- Are eager to learn and grow in a collaborative, fast-moving agency environment
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Video editing and animation is a plus
Working at kord
Kord creates ideas in music, visual and lifestyle culture to help brands find their place within peoples’ lives. We apply a culture-first approach to everything we do, working closely with our clients on all aspects of their marketing – including brand, content and social strategies, partnership development, and event activations – building ideas and stories that go beyond the ordinary.
Who you are is just as important to us as what you can do. As a business, we place a huge value on empathy, collaboration and honesty at all levels, and encourage an environment that values our staff’s unique insight, expertise and life experience. We want to work with people who can bring a creative mindset and disruptive thinking to our projects.