The ideal candidate for this role should have strong communication and creative writing skills, with professional experience in communications and marketing. We are looking for someone with a quick wit, a sense of humor, endless curiosity, and relevant experience in copywriting and marketing. Bonus points if A/B split testing gets you pumped and creating “must-open” subject lines are your thing. You are a patient and diligent team player who can work effectively with remote team members. You are hardworking, organized, and not too cool to get your hands dirty.
- Copywriting is your jam
- Fluent in both English and Arabic
- You can easily adapt to our distinct brand voice that is witty, fun & smart milennial-minded
- You are not afraid to run with imagination and inspiration, and say yes to your own ideas, without judgement
- You are excited to get inventive and bring to the table new ideas, new email formats, etc. to better inspire our community to wake up and dance!
- Typos. Who you? Nevah! (well extremely rarely. I mean, accidents happen from time to time.)
- You are a Grammar snob (when you see mistakes between “your” and “you’re” you quietly wonder how this could be…)
- You are super social media savvy
- You are fast, efficient and LOVE to stay busy
- You have a bachelor’s degree or above
- Experience using analytics tools or digital marketing tools is a PLUS
- You have the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize your workload
- You have a big heart, a clear mind, and a voracious appetite for all things that surprise and delight
- You love the idea of joining a team that brings people together, creates transformative experiences, and spreads more love and mischief in the world
Working at kord
Kord creates ideas in music, visual and lifestyle culture to help brands find their place within peoples’ lives. We apply a culture-first approach to everything we do, working closely with our clients on all aspects of their marketing – including brand, content and social strategies, partnership development, and event activations – building ideas and stories that go beyond the ordinary.
Who you are is just as important to us as what you can do. As a business, we place a huge value on empathy, collaboration and honesty at all levels, and encourage an environment that values our staff’s unique insight, expertise and life experience. We want to work with people who can bring a creative mindset and disruptive thinking to our projects.